CRM, Web Application

Solve360

Author: Norada
Support: For support, email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
(10 Ratings)

Solve360 - Summed Up

Solve360 is a modern collaborative CRM that includes features to manage client projects. It’s ideal for small teams that manage a lot of interactions between staff and clients. If you’re looking for a system that is more integrated, more centralized, more flexible, more collaborative, less “mechanical” and most importantly - something staff will actually use, check it out!

How it Works

Solve360 gives you instant access to your financial data within client, project and company profiles. There’s no need to go back and forth between FreshBooks and your CRM. See what invoices and estimates have been created, and what payments are still outstanding.

What other FreshBooks add-ons does it connect to?

Solve360 also integrates with Google Apps.

Getting Started

Click on the Get Started link above to sign up for a Solve360 account. Once your account is setup, you can access the FreshBooks integration by taking the following steps:

1. Login to your Solve360 account.
  2. Click on the Workspace button, and go to Add-ons in the drop down.
  3. Click the Add link in the FreshBooks section.
  4. Enter your subdomain and click the update button.
  5. You should receive a message indicating your settings were properly saved.

How do I add FreshBooks data to my client, company and project profiles?

Reviews of Solve360

Average Rating Based on 10 Reviews
Sirak
July 3, 2012
When I first saw these two applications working together. I just jumped from my chair and did a little dance. I think it is a wonderful idea and it does exactly what I want it to do. If you can do some more work with regards to more integration especially how to pass contacts seamlessly (instead of copy and paste) then it will be more attractive for more clients.
Rita Risting
October 28, 2011
Solve 360 = AMAZING
Freshbooks = AMAZING
This 'integration' is like a first date, and they really need to just get married.
eli williamson
October 4, 2011
Great CRM software! The flexibility takes some time to get used to but it allows for a great way for an organization to customize operations. The contact function and Google integration is awesome. Companies like this are breaking down the barriers for small businesses.

Thank you!
M. Kelland
September 18, 2011
We've used a wide range of CRM's - large scale, commercial on-premise, SaaS, Open Source - but none have been as flexible or smooth to use as Solve. We were looking for something that integrates functionality rather than replicates and that incorporates all the features we need in one tool - CRM, Project Management and integration with Freshbooks billing. We've found it with Solve.
Stanley
August 4, 2011
Very confusing application due to limited online manual and help features. Limited and poor email viewing and editing features. I used Solve360 for several months. Spent many hours trying to make it work for my business, I will look for another solution. The concept of CRM meets project management is a great one. If they improve their training manual or include videos on how to customize to fit a persons business. This would perhaps work for more companies.
Raymond Aguilar
May 12, 2011
This is absolutely crazy. Solve360 has an API. They added freshbooks data to their app. I guess Freshbooks is also waiting for them to move data INTO Freshbooks too?

I would ask that this article be edited, and any reference to the word "Integration" be removed. Because it is definitely not that. Hell, I could integrate curdbee with solve360 in a few hours. Probably need to do that. curdbee is cheaper anyway.
TM Solutions
September 29, 2010
Solve360 by itself is a great platform, and definitely has some advantages by combining CRM and PM into a single application.
The reason for the low review is because this is the Freshbooks site, and this is more a review of the integration features.

The only integration is that you can see outstanding invoices and estimates, which is nice, but there is SO much more this COULD do.

For example, you can create time entries against tasks in Solve360.... but there is no way to bring those time entries into Freshbooks that I can see. Doesn't make much sense to record time entries in 2 places?

Also syncing contacts, turning Freshbooks Projects into Solve360 projects and vice versa etc....

If these were implemented, these would be 2 powerful tools for any business, and would set Solve360 much farther ahead than the other CRM's that are offered for integration here.
Bill D
July 25, 2010
Well I have been looking to integrate with freshbooks for quite a while and finally a CRM that is not complicated and actually caters to the true small business owner. I must say that our expectations on support response time and questions is critical and so is the ability to adapt to the users, and I commend them on this.
David Burr
July 21, 2010
Both apps are great, i wish the integration was a little more.. syncing the contacts would be nice for instance..
Kim Bouchard
June 12, 2010
We've been using Solve360 for almost a year and our team is very happy with it. The key point is that the CRM and PM features are integrated -- they are not separate applications like some of the simpler services (this also means cheaper). Their interface is also pretty easy on the eyes. I read they just integrated with FreshBooks so here I am. So far so great -- thanks so much for making it so easy!