Website: Google Apps Marketplace Support:
How it works
Now you can access FreshBooks directly from Google Apps! By connecting your FreshBooks account, you can take advantage of single sign on functionality, meaning you don’t need to maintain two logins between your essential business tools: Google Apps and FreshBooks.
Google Apps - summed up
Google Apps is a cost efficient solution for businesses of all sizes. It brings your essential business tools online and under one seamless solution; access your email, create documents, manage your calendar, and communicate with your team. Google Apps is built on a secure online platform, so you can access and do your work from anywhere!
To get your Google Apps account, click on the Get Started button above. To connect FreshBooks to your Google Apps account you'll need to have your login credentials on hand.
- Visit the Google Apps Marketplace and look for the FreshBooks listing under the 'Accounting & Finance' category (hint: we're here).
- From the listing page, click on the big blue 'Add it Now' button at the top right and enter the name of your Google Apps hosted domain.
- If you're not already logged in to your Google Apps account, you'll be prompted for your username and password.
- From there, you'll be taken to the FreshBooks on Google Apps signup page, click on 'Already have a FreshBooks account? Click here to connect it to Google Apps.'
- Enter the URL of your usual FreshBooks login page, plus the account administrator username / password and click Connect.
- Go back to your Google Apps Dashboard and next to FreshBooks click on Enable Service. Then click on Enable FreshBooks.
- Done! You can now log in to FreshBooks from your Google Apps account.
Reviews of Google Apps
Or at least didn't make me type in my Google apps email address every time. I want to just click the log in button.
I find it saves a few keystrokes over typing a password, but I would prefer if it kept me logged in to freshbooks as long as I'm logged in to google apps. Or at least didn't make me type in my Google apps email address every time. I want to just click the log in button.
I would like to interact with Google Calender and Freshbooks, but I can't
Pointless. All it does is add a "login with Google Apps" link on your login page.
It really does not do much. I have it installed and it adds a link on the top pull down and one below the emails. It does not import a name or attach an email. It is pretty much the same thing as having a bookmark
The one feature that I feel is missing is the ability to set what accounts/users have access to this and which do not.
I have some users in my domain that do not need access to this and they keep complaining about it asking for settings within their mail accounts.